Key Accounts MANAGEMENT. For all sales staff who are involved with the development of the customer base.
Two day engagement
KAM is one of the true business essentials. The importance of KAM is recognized by all successful businesses, because it is possibly the number one element in customer retention and growth. If you want to ensure that you get repeat business, then developing and managing the key account is vital.
Speaking fee is per person and includes an sales assessment.
A powerful KAM strategy, focuses on your company’s micro environment and resources (People/monetary and inventory) to help your key accounts attain goals that are important to them and allowing you to become a contributor and not just a supplier to their success. This type of strategy eliminates your competitors effectively. As a supplier you need to make measurable contributions to a customer’s business. The more you make measurable contributions to the customers’ business the more valuable you become as a contributor to their success. Measurable contributions are ONLY made when you as a supplier start looking closely at the customers’ business environment, their trends and resources that are in their environment. From this intelligence you can start designing a KAM strategy that provides a sustainable win win relationship.
How to book Marcus
First things first
- Have you decided on the workshop content ?
- Do you need more information?
- As Marcus is a high demand speaker, kindly ensure that you enquire about the date/s you have in mind. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com call him personally on +27 82 855 4383 or 082 468 0221
- Marcus will then send a date confirmation to you to secure a provisional booking.
- Your dates are confirmed as soon as payment has been made and proof of payment has been received.
1 Unit = 1 Person. Please select 1 or more units in your ‘add to basket’. Travel and accommodation, if necessary is arranged by the client. Marcus resides in Johannesburg, South Africa.
For your convenience payment can be made on this site with Debit Card, Credit Card or EFT. An electronic invoice will be sent to you on completion of the transaction.
082 855 4383
082 468 0221