A one day workshop.
Emotional intelligence involves a set of skills that help us perceive, understand and manage emotions, both within ourselves and in others. You can apply these skills to improve your self-awareness, resilience, influence and relationships within and outside of the workplace.
The workshop includes an emotional intelligence assessment as pre – work.
Overview of the Workshop
Everyone has emotions. It‘s a simple fact – a part of our being human. And whether we realise it or not, these emotions impact us every day. They also impact those around us, both in the workplace and in our personal lives. Emotional Intelligence can be developed and improved over time. All that is required is practice, a desire and commitment to improve and a foundation of self awareness.
This workshop is designed to help you apply the skills of emotional intelligence and in doing so, improve your impact, influence, resilience and productivity. Emotions impact the way we think, learn, teach, lead, collaborate and problem solve. Emotional intelligence involves a set of skills that help us perceive, understand and manage emotions, both within ourselves and in others. You can apply these skills to improve your self-awareness, resilience, influence and relationships within and outside of the workplace. This program is suitable for all individuals in the workplace.
The program uses highly practical and scientifically proven methods. This professionally facilitated workshop involves:
• Latest theory and research in the area,
• Practical models and techniques used to apply emotional
intelligence, and practical application activities.
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
• Demonstrate greater self-awareness, and awareness of others.
• Demonstrate improved empathy and self management.
• Improve your personal resilience, and
• Be better equipped to build a more productive workplace
This workshop will provide you with:
Insight into how important it is that you demonstrate emotionally intelligent workplace behaviour.
Insight into how well you currently demonstrate emotionally intelligent workplace behaviour.
Practical tips on how to obtain additional feedback from others on your emotional intelligence and how to effectively respond to it.
Insight into feeling less stressed and better equipped to positively influence the decisions, behaviour and performance of those you work with.
Start your journey and email us for more information:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book Marcus
First things first
- Have you decided on the workshop content?
- Do you need more information?
- As Marcus is a high demand speaker, kindly ensure that you enquire about the date/s you have in mind. email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org call him personally on +27 82 855 4383 or 082 468 0221.
- Marcus will then send a date confirmation to you to secure a provisional booking.
- Your dates are confirmed as soon as payment has been made and Marcus has received proof of payment.