LEADING LEADERSHIP. For all leaders and potential leaders in your company to lead with insight and influence.
A two day workshop
They say that leaders are born, not made. While it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires. Leadership is not telling others what to do. Leadership is inspiring others to do what needs to be done. Influence is subtle, yet incredibly powerful. You can order someone to do a task, but you cannot order them to do their best.
The speaking fee is per person and includes a LEADERSHIP assessment.
You cannot risk leaving your leadership development to chance; planning is essential. Leading leadership explores the influencing power in leadership but also explores the six competencies needed for effective leadership.
- Innovating Strategic Initiatives
- Maximizing Resources
- Utilizing Organizational Synergies
- Producing Quality Results
- Mentoring Others
- Maintaining High Personal Standards
How to book Marcus
First things first
- Have you decided on the workshop content ?
- Do you need more information?
- As Marcus is a high demand speaker, kindly ensure that you enquire about the date/s you have in mind. email: email@example.com or Karin@marcusvanwyk.com call him personally on +27 82 855 4383. or 082 469 0221
- Marcus will then send a date confirmation to you to secure a provisional booking.
- Your dates are confirmed as soon as payment has been made and Marcus has received proof of payment.
1 Unit = 2 Days. Please select 1 or more units in your ‘add to basket’. Travel and accommodation, if necessary is arranged by the client. Marcus resides in Johannesburg, South Africa.
For your convenience payment can be made on this site with Debit Card, Credit Card or EFT. An electronic invoice will be sent to you on completion of the transaction.
Get in touch with us
082 855 4383
082 468 0221