- Are all emotional intelligence assessments conducted online? Yes, they are, and links can be sent anywhere globally.
- How long does it take to complete emotional intelligence assessments? Depending on the selected assessment, anything from 20 to 30 minutes.
- Are reports available immediately? Yes, they are available immediately.
- Can the emotional intelligence assessments be used in conjunction with people development? Absolutely, that is the primary function of the assessments.
- Can I use the leadership emotional intelligence assessments as part of my leadership development program? Yes, it is a perfect addition to any leadership program because emotional intelligence is not always a subject of leader development or any people development.
- What is the maximum people can I put on any emotional intelligence training session? A good number is 15 – 20 for Marcus and the attendees to have a good interpersonal training experience.
- Why should I train my people in emotional intelligence? Emotional Intelligence drives everything from sales to finance to operations and customer care. Studies have shown that high levels of emotional intelligence boost career success, company success, mental health, relationship satisfaction, humour, and happiness. It is also the best medicine to work stress and building personal resilience.
- Where can I read more about the science of emotional intelligence? Here is a great link to the science of emotional intelligence
- What direct effect can high developed emotional intelligence have on my organization? Companies have demonstrated that using emotional intelligence in training and organizational change initiatives can reduce costs associated with turnover, absenteeism, and low performance.
- Is emotional intelligence not just a fad or buzz word? Not at all, part of the value of emotional intelligence comes from grounding in rigorous science. Advances in neurobiology provide invaluable insight into the way emotions function in the brain and body. For example, recent research demonstrates that “thinking about feeling” has a physiological effect. In other words, these “soft skills” have a biological basis
Marcus is the leading South African and African Speaker, Teacher, Assessor, and Writer in applied emotional intelligence for leadership, sales, and workplace human development. Marcus is a certified emotional intelligence practitioner with Genos International. Marcus has a platform of ideas, training and human assessments dedicated to the advancement of emotional intelligence in people for people excellence. Marcus speaks to organizations with a wealth of experience in human development and getting ahead in a competitive environment with their greatest assets – their PEOPLE!
For more information on workshops, conferences and human assessments kindly call +27 82 685 8896 or email email@example.com