The development of your emotional intelligence an in particularly your emotional reasoning and self awareness will profoundly impact your communication skills. When I say the word, “communication,” what do you think of? Many people will think of the spoken word. People who are hearing impaired, however, might think of sign language. People who are visually impaired might think of Braille as well as sounds. The dictionary defines communication as, “the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs.” It is also defined as, “means of sending messages, orders, etc., including telephone, email, radio, and television,” and in biology as an, “activity by one organism that changes or has the potential to change the behaviour of other organisms.”
The development of your emotional intelligence will increase the effectiveness of your communication and can have many different effects on your life, such as:
- Level of stress
- Relationships with others
- Level of satisfaction with your life
- Ability to meet your goals and achieve your dreams
- Ability to solve problems effectively
Invite Africa’s leading speaker and teacher in applied emotional intelligence to your organisation. Good for people good for you!
- Ask Marcus for the EQ Experience, a free no obligation presentation to your company on the power of emotional intelligence.
- Website: https://www.online.marcusvanwyk.com
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +27 82 855 4383 or + 27 82 468 0221